Hellier McFarland is a successful and growing Australian company of property consultants, town planners and land surveyors.
We aim to be a significant contributor to the professions of surveying and town planning, by providing outstanding services to our clients and adding value to their projects. We achieve this through maintaining a team of high-performing, qualified staff who are experts in the related legislation and technologies, and backed by the highest level quality management systems. Read more about Hellier Mcfarland
- 29th May 2014 Michael Byrne represents HMF as an industry expert guest speaker at the Australasian Revit Technology Conference in Melbourne, presenting with Chris Houghton from Peddle Thorpe Architects and Nicholas Davies from Lester Franks on "BIM and Land Surveying - Maximising the Value". We congratulate Michael, Chris and Nicholas on their work.
- 2014(various) HMF wishes to congratulate our client BPM on their multi category win of the Asia Pacific Property Awards in interior design, architecture and development. Check out www.bpmcorp.com.au for more information on their projects.
- 17th Feb 2014 HMF welcomes Rohan Bakker to the team. Rohan is a licensed surveyor who also has a town planning background. Welcome Rohan.
- 10th Jan 2014Happy New Year to all, HMF hopes that 2014 is safe and prosperous for all
- 6th May 2013Planning Minister today released sweeping reforms to Victoria's existing business and industrial zones. The changes will be fully implemented by 1 July 2013. Feel free to contact a member of our planning team for further information.